A Few Words
About Our Women’s
Our Women’s Health Department specializes in top quality gynecological care. We understand that a woman's body goes through many changes during their lifetime. Our board-certified Gynecologist is here to help you through them all. Our trained specialist and staff work hard to understand your individual needs to provide you top quality care, support and guidance.
Adam County Regional Women's Health includes a wide range of specialties and focuses ranging from general gynecological evaluations and services to breast care and surgery. We recommended that women start seeing a gynecologist when they become sexually active or at the age of 21. It is also important to continue your gynecological care even after you enter menopause.
Our women’s health services include:
- Preventative health exams, routine gynecological care
- Breast care and mammograms
- Contraception and birth control
- Sexually transmitted infections (STIs)
- Genital wart treatment
- Pelvic pain, endometriosis, infertility, endometriosis
- Endometrial biopsy and endometrial ablations
- Breast cancer, ovarian cancer, and other female cancers
- Benign conditions affecting the function of the female reproductive organs
- Hysterectomy and female sterilization
- Endometrial Ablations
- Removal of genital warts, fibroids and cysts
- Abnormal uterine bleeding and ovarian cyst
- Mammogram and ultrasound
Call 937 695 0770 to schedule an appointment
Health Care Services
Healthy & Happy Patients
Our Satisfied Patients
Adams County Regional Medical Center continues to move towards a more patient centered approach where you will receive your care in a clean comfortable welcoming environment.