Cardio Pulmonary Department
Our Cardiopulmonary Department offers both state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient care. Our department is staffed by highly-trained, dedicated respiratory therapists licensed by the state of Ohio. Under the direction of a physician, they are trained to evaluate, treat and care for those patients having cardiopulmonary health issues to get them back to their optimum levels of health.
In the Cardiopulmonary Department, we treat patients with lung problems such as COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Asthma, Bronchitis, Emphysema, Pneumonia, and Lung Cancer. We also provide quality care to cardiac or heart patients, accident victims, pediatric patients, and stroke patients.
Our therapeutic services include:
- Administering aerosol-form medications to assist with breathing problems and help treat and prevent respiratory infections
- Operating various types of oxygen-administering equipment
- Employing mechanical ventilation to provide life support to patients who cannot adequately breathe on their own
- Employing BIPAP or bi-level therapy to patients via mask who cannot adequately breathe on their own
- Employing CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) therapy to patients via mask who cannot adequately breathe on their own
- Providing education to patients about their disease process and scheduled treatments
We provide outpatient services in the following areas:
- PFT (Pulmonary function testing)
- Holter monitors
- Cardiac event monitors
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
How can I get started?
If you are interested in the services listed above or would like more information, please contact the Adams County Regional Medical Center at 937-386-3451.
Cardio Pulmonary Service 937 386 3451
Health Care Services
Healthy & Happy Patients
Our Satisfied Patients
Adams County Regional Medical Center continues to move towards a more patient centered approach where you will receive your care in a clean comfortable welcoming environment.