Hours of Operation:
24 hours per day, 7 days per week
The Cardiopulmonary Department at Adams County Regional Medical Center offers state-of-the-art inpatient and outpatient care. Our department is staffed by a highly trained group of respiratory therapists, who are licensed by the state of Ohio. Under the direction of a physician, our therapists are trained to evaluate, treat, and care for those patients having cardiopulmonary health issues under the direction of a physician.
Our department treats patients with lung problems such as:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Lung Cancer
We provide treatment to:
- Cardiac or heart patients
- Accident victims
- Pediatric patients
- Stroke patients.
- Outpatient services offered:
- PFT (Pulmonary function testing)
- Holter monitors
- Cardiac event monitors
- EKG (Electrocardiogram)
- EEG (Electroencephalogram) NCS/EMG (Electromyogram)
Therapeutic services may include
- Administering medications in aerosol form to help alleviate breathing problems as well as to help treat and prevent respiratory infections.
- Operating and maintaining various types of equipment to administer oxygen or to assist with breathing.
- Employing mechanical ventilation to provide life support to patients who cannot adequately breathe on their own
- Employing BIPAP or bi-level therapy to patients via mask who cannot adequately breathe on their own.
- Employing CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure) therapy to patients via mask who cannot adequately breathe on their own.
- Providing patients with education about their disease process and treatments their physician has prescribed.
Locations offering this Department
- Main Location
230 Medical Center Drive
Seaman, OH 45679
Department Test, Preps and Other Documents
- No Additional Documents Associated
Hours of Operation
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Special Notes about this Department